Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

So this year has started out with me running 5 miles, that is the farthest I have ever ran before and I did it in a really good time for me (50:58). I also made chicken and rice for myself, first time I had done that also lol. It feels like a great start to a year where anything might happen. After everything I was able to do last year I hope to be able to do just as much if not even more this year. I hope to find a job that can put me in a better financial situation and hopefully have the opportunity to travel (outside of Arizona maybe even other countries). I am already planning on running a 10k at the end of January with the possibility of a half or even a full marathon this year. Well here is to a year were so many things can still happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment