Sunday, January 30, 2011

The big bang (or thud)

So Monday January 24th at about 6:15pm I know what happened to me, do you know what happened to you? I was rear ended by a 2005 black Infinity while sitting at a red light and then pushed into the back of a 2000 white Ford SUV. It was my very first car accident ever.My car has definitely seen prettier days in the almost 8 years I have had it. The insurance for the guy who hit me should cover everything, but the estimator hasn't told me officially yet but it could be close to having to be totaled out because of cost.I have no idea what I am going to do if it is totaled out, but I know it will be a sad day. This little car hasn't even seen 100000 miles yet, but it has seen: Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Alabama. Maybe it will still see some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment