Saturday, May 4, 2013

Some one let me in a movie?



So life works in funny ways. Just the other day I posted about how easily distracted I  am when it comes to what I want to do with my life. I mentioned I had watched Chuck and then looked into acting, even sent in for a couple extra calls that I never heard back about. Well just a few days later I took another chance and sent in for another one that I saw posted. Only this time someone responded and told me when and where to show up. At first I was like cool I get to do this, that was immediately followed by terror and the realization that I had NO idea what i was doing or what to do when I showed up. I called my friend Chad in a panic as I drove to the set asking him "What do I do?" and "What is going to happen?". He laughed at me a little bit and calmed me down and gave me a good idea of what was going to happen. Sure enough aside from a few small details my friend was correct. I spent a lot of time in a room off set waiting for when they would need us extras. I got to meet an amazing group of people and have a lot of fun.

This chance and those people helped me want to try and see if I am any good at this acting thing again. I have signed up for and took an intro to acting class with a local casting agent. I even responded to another call for extras and again someone fell victim to saying I am allowed to be in their movie. Oh how life twists and turns, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment