Sunday, October 17, 2010

All that athletic stuff

I have been playing Ultimate Frisbee in a league every week, a couple of softball games a week and training for my 5k run over the last month. This past week I had to miss my frisbee game and one of my softball games because I flew out to Oklahoma to visit my family and help my Grandmother drive back to Arizona, but while I was out there I was in my last week of training for my 5k, I was also able to make it back home in time to make the second softball game of the week and it went pretty good. We lost out game but we started to play better as the game went on and made a great come back that fell just short. I had 2 hits, the second one being a in the park Home Run which was only the second one I have ever hit (first in the park one though) so I was pretty excited. The next morning was my run with my friend Shelly, we ran in the 19th Annual Frank Kush 5k. It was a really nice morning perfect for a run. I was able to run the whole thing (which was my main goal) and actually had my best time. The results are at list here I finished 180th. I think I might keep training and possibly shoot for a 10k in the not to distant future.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to the results... I hadn't seen them yet. :)

    ReplyDelete