Monday, October 25, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

So it is getting close to November which means people will probably start looking at presents to buy people for Christmas. So i decided to make a list :)

Pair of size 11 black Chucks (high top)
Pair of size 11.5 Nike Air Pegasus +27 or Asics Gel-Cumulus 12
L or XL tee shirts or button up shirts (size depending on length of shirt)
Size 34 loose fitting jeans (not a fan of tight jeans)
A Digital SLR (nikon) or a Nikon Coolpix S640

Those are all the things I can think of to this point that I want.

I guess that brings me to thinking about what I want verses what I need. What I need is totally different.
I NEED to pay off my debt (which is a lot)
I NEED to probably eat better
I NEED to be more diligent in my faith

Guess that is something I would encourage everyone to think about as the holiday season starts to approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment