Sunday, July 18, 2010

July the 4th

So this is late but on the 4th of July I got to watch fireworks at church. They put on a pretty good show, they have a lot of land so they were able to use big fireworks.
I got out there about 7 so it wasn't dark yet cause I live in Arizona where in the summer you think the sun is never gonna set lol.I had brought my frisbee to pass the time before it got dark and the fireworks started, but there was absolutely no space for that to happen until after and everyone was leaving, that is when me and some of the youth started throwing the frisbee around. All in all it was a fun and enjoyable night, though it was a little warm I had a awesome bombpop to cool me off and some yummy water. Saw some old friends and hung out with the youth with a great fireworks show.

No comments:

Post a Comment